Most people who pay any attention to visual art in Texas probably haven’t been to the San Angelo museum, but the long drive to the funny saddle-shaped building is worth it, and now there’s some official approbation to back that up: SAMFA has won a national 2003 award for $10K from the Institute of Museum & Library Services.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017