Most people who pay any attention to visual art in Texas probably haven’t been to the San Angelo museum, but the long drive to the funny saddle-shaped building is worth it, and now there’s some official approbation to back that up: SAMFA has won a national 2003 award for $10K from the Institute of Museum & Library Services.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010