Most people who pay any attention to visual art in Texas probably haven’t been to the San Angelo museum, but the long drive to the funny saddle-shaped building is worth it, and now there’s some official approbation to back that up: SAMFA has won a national 2003 award for $10K from the Institute of Museum & Library Services.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017