Most people who pay any attention to visual art in Texas probably haven’t been to the San Angelo museum, but the long drive to the funny saddle-shaped building is worth it, and now there’s some official approbation to back that up: SAMFA has won a national 2003 award for $10K from the Institute of Museum & Library Services.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016
- Should Houston Have an Art Fair? - October 16th, 2016