Most people who pay any attention to visual art in Texas probably haven’t been to the San Angelo museum, but the long drive to the funny saddle-shaped building is worth it, and now there’s some official approbation to back that up: SAMFA has won a national 2003 award for $10K from the Institute of Museum & Library Services.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017