We normally don’t fiddle with performing arts, but this looks kind of fun: the CORE dance company will be performing at MFAH on Thursday, November 13, 2003 at 6PM, in conjunction with the big MoMA show.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010