Two new shows are up in Houston, each curated by one of the Core writing fellows. Hilary Wilder put together Chemi Rosado Seijo: El Cerro, on view at the Glassell, and Mary Leclère curated Sam Durant: We Are the People, now on view at Project Row Houses.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016