Two new shows are up in Houston, each curated by one of the Core writing fellows. Hilary Wilder put together Chemi Rosado Seijo: El Cerro, on view at the Glassell, and Mary Leclère curated Sam Durant: We Are the People, now on view at Project Row Houses.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017