Two new shows are up in Houston, each curated by one of the Core writing fellows. Hilary Wilder put together Chemi Rosado Seijo: El Cerro, on view at the Glassell, and Mary Leclère curated Sam Durant: We Are the People, now on view at Project Row Houses.
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017