There’s a new non-profit in West Texas. The Ballroom comes slickly packaged, promising “visual art / performance / music / film and video” and is one of the hot tickets for this weekend’s Chinati open house. Expect the official launch of the Ballroom next spring, and look for the next wave in the desert.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017