Houston’s Orange Show has renamed itself the Orange Show Center for Visionary Art, in honor of their renewed committment to “that which is authentic or unique.” We love the Orange Show, no matter what their name is!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010