Dallas photographer Misty Keasler has won the Lange-Taylor prize from the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University. Keasler will work with writer Charles D’Ambrosio to produce a documentary about Mayan indians in Guatemala.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017