The Art Guys (Mike Galbreth and Jack Massing) just brought their second two-man show to Cornell DeWitt Gallery in New York. The show, titled What’s the Big Idea?, features video sculpture, computer drawings, sound sculpture, and other new works employing technology in a low-brow fashion. 20 years have passed since their first art crimes in the Blue Sunday performance, but they are still causing trouble, presenting work that many would still consider criminal. Some people never change.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016