The Art Guys (Mike Galbreth and Jack Massing) just brought their second two-man show to Cornell DeWitt Gallery in New York. The show, titled What’s the Big Idea?, features video sculpture, computer drawings, sound sculpture, and other new works employing technology in a low-brow fashion. 20 years have passed since their first art crimes in the Blue Sunday performance, but they are still causing trouble, presenting work that many would still consider criminal. Some people never change.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016