The Art Guys (Mike Galbreth and Jack Massing) just brought their second two-man show to Cornell DeWitt Gallery in New York. The show, titled What’s the Big Idea?, features video sculpture, computer drawings, sound sculpture, and other new works employing technology in a low-brow fashion. 20 years have passed since their first art crimes in the Blue Sunday performance, but they are still causing trouble, presenting work that many would still consider criminal. Some people never change.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017