The Art Guys (Mike Galbreth and Jack Massing) just brought their second two-man show to Cornell DeWitt Gallery in New York. The show, titled What’s the Big Idea?, features video sculpture, computer drawings, sound sculpture, and other new works employing technology in a low-brow fashion. 20 years have passed since their first art crimes in the Blue Sunday performance, but they are still causing trouble, presenting work that many would still consider criminal. Some people never change.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010