The Contemporary Arts Museum in Houston has promoted Paola Morsiani to Curator. Since 1999 she has held the positions of Assistant Curator and Associate Curator, organizing exhibitions such as When 1 is 2: The Art of Alighiero e Boetti and Dario Robleto: I Thought I Knew Negation Until You Said Goodbye. Look for big events in the future, as she is busy organizing exhibitions of the work of Pipilotti Rist and Andrea Zittel for 2005.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017