Some North Texans may remember Justin Adian’s suite of paintings named for Black Sabbath’s Master of Reality (shown at Fort Worth’s Four Walls in 2001). Now, the native Texan is catching the attention of a couple of Chelsea’s most prominent galleries with simultaneous inclusion to group shows at Luhring Augustine and Max Protech.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017